Who is Aleks Vladimirov?
Aleks Vladimirov is young and passionate professional who likes to work on meaningful projects and make teams and people successful!
He started programming in C++ from an early age of 14 years old. After he graduated high-school, he enrolled in a Technical University in the prestige major – Telecommunication Engineering. There he discover his passion to work with people and technologies! He is a proud Alumnus of the student organization BEST. He volunteered his time and was responsible to recruit and managed the biggest IT team in the history of the organization. He also took strategic decisions on which technologies to be used by the organization and took an active role in developing sites and other IT systems needed for the visibility and promotion.
Later he moved to management of the international IT team located remotely in different European countries, which had over 80 members.
He holds a Master’s in Telecommunication Engineering. He worked in the top IT companies in the Telecommunication, Software Development, Bank and Security industries.
He held positions as a Senior Software Developer, Team Leader and Project Manager. He had lead migration from Java to java script, as well as migration from a legacy critical application to a new framework. He had been recognized for his achievements from past and current employers.
Do you want to connect?
Please feel free to use the platforms below:
My mission is to help people, teams and businesses to achieve even greater success! The way I do it is by applying my experience in non-profit and the professional world and by using my skills as a Project Manager, Event Facilitator, Trainer/Coach and Software Developer.
In my free time I travel and work on volunteering projects. Some of them are: delivering training sessions, organizing conferences or having speaking engagements. My training session topics are on: Presentation Skills, Creativity, Problem Solving, Product Development and Leadership.
Aleks had worked for top companies, leaders in the industries.
- Vivacom – the biggest telecom company in Bulgaria.
- SAP – leader in the ERP market.
- Barclays – one of the top investment banks in the world.
- Thales – leader in Security and Digital Security.
- Project Management – he hold Prince2 Practitioner Certificate
- Agile and Scrum – he hold Professional Scrum Certificate
- DTM – Distinguished Toastmaster is the highest honor you can achieved in the Toastmaster organization, focused on improving the public speaking skills.
- He hold certification on innovation
- He is certified trainer and coach
- Aleks is Alumni of Seth’s Godin altMBA program
- He is Alumni of the student organization BEST
- He is marketing strategist in the organization BEST Alumni Network
- He leads the Online Learning lab program for the organization Trainers Forum.
- He developed the very successful program called mastermind tribes, number one place for entrepreneurs, you can learn more about it by visiting https://mastermindtribes.com
Aleks constantly works on some new and cool projects.
- Currently he prepares and delivers workshops on technical and leadership topics.
- He manage the community Mastermind Tribes, for more information here https://mastermindtribes.com
- He is working with startups and helps them to develop and become even more successful