Who is Aleks Vladimirov?
Aleks is experienced Product Manager with an engineer background and over 10 years of experience as a software developer. He works with different governments and is responsible for negotiation features and requirements, understanding the customers’ needs and supporting the senior management with regular reports and analysis. He held various positions starting as a software developer, moving to a team leader and software architect.
He strives in waterfall and agile environment alike. He is certified Scrum Master and Prince2 Practitioner and he knows how to design business processes and help teams optimize their work.
During his tenure, he had to wear many hats, prioritizing business requirements, delegating work and mentoring team members, creating mockups with Balsamiq, providing MS Project plan to the senior management.
He had worked in many international teams, located in the same city or distributed in different countries and continents. He had been a team leader of cross functional international team of 8 people.
In his current position, he is very much client focused. He has excellent presentation skills.
He delivers training sessions on presentation skills and leadership and he had helped hundred of people to improve their presentation skills.
He is also interested in creating more positive changes in the workplace by using entrepreneurship skills.
He had won startup competition where his team had validated and develop a business idea from scratch.
In his free time, he writes in his blog about effective product development.
Would you like to connect with him? Then follow one of the social media channels.
My mission is to help people, teams and businesses to achieve even greater success! The way I do it is by applying my experience in non-profit and the professional world and by using my skills as a Project Manager, Event Facilitator, Trainer/Coach and Software Developer.
In my free time I travel and work on volunteering projects. Some of them are: delivering training sessions, organizing conferences or having speaking engagements. My training session topics are on: Presentation Skills, Creativity, Problem Solving, Product Development and Leadership.
Aleks had worked for top companies, leaders in the industries.
- Vivacom – the biggest telecom company in Bulgaria.
- SAP – leader in the ERP market.
- Barclays – one of the top investment banks in the world.
- Thales – leader in Security and Digital Security.
- Project Management – he hold Prince2 Practitioner Certificate
- Agile and Scrum – he hold Professional Scrum Certificate
- DTM – Distinguished Toastmaster is the highest honor you can achieved in the Toastmaster organization, focused on improving the public speaking skills.
- He hold certification on innovation
- He is certified trainer and coach
- Aleks is Alumni of Seth’s Godin altMBA program
- He is Alumni of the student organization BEST
- He is marketing strategist in the organization BEST Alumni Network
- He leads the Online Learning lab program for the organization Trainers Forum.
- He developed the very successful program called mastermind tribes, number one place for entrepreneurs, you can learn more about it by visiting https://campShipIT.com
- Currently he prepares and delivers workshops on technical and leadership topics.
- He is working with startups and helps them to develop and become even more successful